April 21, 2013

HandMade Brads - tutorial

It's no secret that I love to make my own embellishments.
It's not always spectacular as I'd like, but I still enjoyed the process.

I attempted make embellishments from wine cork . I must to say that some results I like less :-)
You are welcome to express an opinion.



My favorite

Step 1 : Supply. If You  haven't such a great knife,it's OK too :-)


Step 2: Fabric



Step 3 : Stitching


And this is the result 

I try some defferent tecnique: acrilic paint, 3D paint, paper, ink and handmade stamp, glaze.
 What do you love a most?



And here one of the cards

Thank you for a stopping by, I really appriciate your comment:-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. רינת, התגובה נמחקה בטעות.... תודה על הפרגון :-) ולגבי סלט, יש לי סכין קטנה יותר :-)

      Delete